Monday, August 20, 2007

Off To London !

Thats right folks I am off to London...not for good. But for something I need to do. My heart is telling me that I need to go over there and re visit the last 6 years of my life in the UK.
But this time I am not going alone and well frankly not for 6 years ! Obnly for 10 days. I am taking one of my oldest and closest friends, Aron, to my country of love.

We are going for Easter. I found the most unreal penthouse right on the embankment of the Thames in Westminster. It is a unreal deal of 1400 for 9 days! the place is stunning.
I will not deny I am beyond excited about this trip and I could not think of a better person to travel with then Aron. I have known her all my life since the age of 3. We had not spoken in 10 years and when we started up again it felt as though it had only been 10hrs !!
So London watch out baby here we come !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXCUSE ME - LONDON?????? I hope you'll come up to Manchester for the day!

louisa said...

oh I will be do not worry I will lol lol lol