Monday, August 20, 2007

If you Love Something and Let it Go .....

Have you ever figured out after the fact that you love someone and it is possibly to late? I have.
I have however the belief that all things happen for a reason. I am also of the belief that if you do let someone you love go then eventually they will come back to you in one form or another.

I am generally not a overly sentimental person. I tend to steam roll over most things when concerning affairs of the heart. I suppose it is my way of dealing with being or potenially being hurt or destroyed. I am not very good at dealing with the not so nice aspects of life. I am like bird sticking her head in the sand praying things go away. This time I have realized I cannot deal with things like this.
Do I tell people from now on and forever how I feel about them? Do I pour my heart out or do I keep that brick wall up and again pray for the best? I do not honestly know the answer to that yet.

I do know that I still have a heart I still have feelings and I can still love endlessly if I let myself. One thing I will attempt not to do is drown in saddness and self pity. If things are meant to be then things will happen for me and if they do not then that is life and fate.
So yes maybe I do believe in the old saying of
" If you love something let it go. If it loves you it will return"
Just maybe that will happen to me ...who knows

No comments: