Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Why Would I ever Call you in a emergency ?

I have been trying trying to get a hold of the Canadian embassy for a few days now. I realized today was the last time I would call them when I threw the receiver of the phone across my desk in pure hatred and anger.

In the 2 days that I have been trying I have not once spoken to a human being, and to think of it the women on the automated system didn't sound human herself !!
I went on to the official embassy website and should have taken this as my warning sign I would never get any help from them :


Opening times:

Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.


Who is open at this time and expects to be of any help to anyone !!!

But the killer was the following message on what I think was the 412th option in their user friendly automated system:

'' If you are in a emergency situation such as the following: arrested, seriously injured, or in a hostel and life threatening situation, please leave a message after the tone and we will get back to you as soon as we can''

SWEET JESUS !!! LEAVE A MESSAGE ?!?!?! Ok imagine some poor guy calling from some hostile country. He has been arrested and has been convicted for stealing a goat and about to be hung. He gets one phone call the the embassy and leaves the following message:

'' Uhhhh ....Hi this is Jimmy Smith from Moosjaw Sasks. I have been convicted of stealing a goat in Outer Mongolia (* I am not saying Outer Mongolia is hostile nor do they hang people for stealing goats it is a factious example ) I never stole that damn goat it just kept following me !!! And now they plan on hanging me in a half hour. Do you think someone could give me a call back at their earliest convenience?? If not could you pass on a message to my mamma , Billy Jean, and let her know she was right should have just spent the summer in Toronto. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon bye for now''

Seriously this is screwed up is all I got to say. I know now I will never get anywhere and have given up calling the lazy as Canadian bastards in London!!!

No comments: