Thursday, August 24, 2006

Feeling Ever so Slightly Inadequate

As some of you probably noticed there ain't a whole lot going on regarding my blog as in other then well my posts.

Recently I have been looking at a load of other blogs which made mine feel small and well insignificant ( in the grand scheme of things it is really but I do not really give a flying rats ass if is small and insignificant).

People have all sorts on their blogs favorite blogs, websites, counters,facts etc. I do have favorite blogs I read regularly on a daily basis in fact and websites I frequent always. But I am a complete screw up when it comes to anything technical or computer related. I mean it took me 3 tries to actually get this blog working !!
So when I look at what appears to be my boring blog I almost feel bad for being a let down for people who read this or find it. You know what I mean, they get on it and think ' fuck me there is cock all on here interesting '
Something did spark this train of thought off. I found a website through one of my other fav websites called 25 peeps http://www.25peeps.com/. I am sure some of you have heard of it. Basically you send your website address and pick to it and you get put on this site and people go on it and hit your blog. Then it rates your popularity. As other people go on the list it bumps the least popular off the site. Well I sent my web address for it ( still waiting for it to appear for approval ) and after sending it I thought ' shit my sight has nothing on it !!'

So basically think I am going to have to try and clue myself up some how and get my links and what not entered on here. This will likely end terribly and the PC will blow up but will attempt it at some point.

No comments: