Monday, July 31, 2006

2 Posts today : Part 1 The Lesbians are Back

Right they are back everyone and they are back with a vengeance!!! Not only did they roll on in at like midnight last night they did it noisily and on top of that I am pretty sure they did not even make it through the front door before they were at it.

I am amazed at the stamina of lesbians!! Are all lesbians like marathon runners ?? Can they go for hours without coming up for air ?? Are they all finely tuned athletes ? Or is it just my local lesbians?!

These girls do impress me although it would be nice if they would kindly screw when I am not trying to sleep. I wonder how it would be taken if I gave them some kind of rota like this :

Mondays
6:00 - 8:00 am - no sex Louisa has just woken up and does not need to hear either of you wailing like its the second coming of Christ

9:00 - 18:00 - Go at it girls !!!! Screw like bunnies no one is there and you can make as much noise as you like !!!

18:00 - 22:00 - no actual sex if you want a bit of heavy petting but without making noise then do it. I am trying to either watch telly or work. It is very hard to watch my various crap shows with the background noise of what could be mistaken for a murder !

22:00 - 6:00 - NO SEX !!!! You are disturbing my cat and he may need some kitty therapy of some sort at this rate girls !!!

Somehow giving the lesbians a rota from the neighbor downstairs sounded a good idea in my head but now that I have visualized this I am thinking it would not get a welcomed reception

any thoughts ??

5 comments:

Lee said...

I can't believe you haven't realized what an opportunity presents itself to you here...

Sell tickets! Seriously, post a few flyers around, £4.50 a ticket for an hour, you'll be raking it in. Then, you can give up your job and sleep during the day instead.

louisa said...

I did actualyl think of this and thought i would make a tidy little sum however .... it is some what seedy ha ha !!! saying that who cares could make serious money tax free

Lee said...

Well, if you want seedy I could introduce you to the world of wireless webcams ;-)

louisa said...

yeah no thats ok think will stick with ear to the wall methods for now lol lol

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Keep it up!

I have a new webcam site /blog.

Its mostly live webcam shows and stuff.

Have a look if you get time :-)