Wednesday, July 27, 2005

the world may be righting itself now ..... possibly !

well the world is slowly going back to normal for this girl!
after much stressing moaning and generally complaining i beleive i may be getting somewhere in regards to my non existant ceiling. they are sayin i wil have a functioning bedroom by friday. but problems are not all solved as well sort of need a bed to fill the new room ! oh well can't have everything can i i.
my landlord has alos just offered a £49.00 mattress to me which i have found out is a student mattress not impressed and have bluntly told him so as well ha ha !
update on the car : it is with the very expensive renault car doctors now as we speak. when dropping it off i decided try a different tatic. i went for the charm offensive rather then shouting the odds re the warrenty only time will tell if it has worked.
informed my boyfriend of my new blog and he asked me what do write on it? basically i said anything i wish and told him of the first entry his response was careful hun people will think you are a moaner ?!
well now come on those of you who know me ( Alex ) i am a proffesional moaner really am and i fully admit it as well ! so was no great shock when my lovely and may i say playstation cricket football obsessed boyfriend adviced me of this not so shocking news
anyway enough is enough all finished now aim for next entry is to not moan and see if i can actually do it !
x

No comments: