Saturday, June 16, 2007

Warning: I am getting Political Here..It may Not Make Sense

So I have been following what has been going on with Hammas and Fata. For as long as I can remember there has been some sort of internal war going on in the middle east. So it has got to the point that I have actually completely tuned out and lost sympathy for them all.

The latest clash over the last month though did catch my attention. I want to get this straight the public voted in Hammas !!! They chose them and now they are pissed off. Its not like they did not know what Hammas was like, what their ideology was or their past. They put them in that postion they voted that group in. Call me stupid but you vote them in and then you change your minds ??? bit stupid.

But this is what really got me and the main point of my political rant ( my sister is much better at these rants ) Right so Hammas has over thrown Fata. During the week they were throwing Fata party members over the ledges of buildings, they ransacked the Fata offices and then they rounded them up. Marched them out onto the streets. THEN shot them execution style. So let me ask you this? That would be a pretty clear sign to me that they do not like Fata.

So inlight of that this is what they have said as of last night. " we are willing to work together with Fata" Ok again call me stupid but if you had been thrown off a building chased down streets and then shot execution style would you want to work with them ?? Somehow I think not.

Its the lesser of two evils really Hammas who is religion and Islamist all the way and extremist in everylight or who mass who is the lesser by being well just secular.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yadda yadda yadda, yawn yawn yawn. Come on, I need to hear more about dating, horse riding, stupid things you and your Mum say, etc etc, not bloody politics woman. Next you'll be ranting on about Salman Rushdie (Sir).

Anonymous said...

Hey, guess what, the spam word was "yadda". How appropriate.

Anonymous said...

Haha, that time it was kakmum.

Anonymous said...

That one was unpronounceable.

Hey, when are you going to move to Wordpress, I fucking hate Blogger.

There, is that enough comments for you?