Friday, May 12, 2006

A Few Things I am Hating Right Now ...

I am hating hayfever !!! i have never had such aweful hayfever as I do now. My head feels like it is going to explode. What makes it worse is that I only just got over the deadly cold. I got this false sense of happiness when the cold cleared off last night. Then I woke up this morning and bang welcome to my world Mr Hayfever!!!

I am hating people who do not get back in touch just do normally it does not bother me because I am one of the worst offenders for not calling people back. I leave my phone on silence all the time so I actually miss all my calls ( I know I am now going to get hate mail from various friends and family about this weird tick of mine ) But yeah people who do not get back to you .... Really fucking me off right now

Yep that's about it for now. To be fair there is a hell of a lot more I am hating at present however to avoid opening the 5th dimension of hell and letting it ALL come out I am restraining myself ( does not happen often just so you know )

No comments: