Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Delay and a thought

Very short post for you all ( sorry ) first thing I lied no pic today as it was to big and my I.T wizard here at work is taking it home with him to make it small to post it fingers crossed tomorrow all ...Believe me worth the wait !!


Second thought ... Brace yourselves everyone : I HATE VALENTINES DAY HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT


...... DESPISE IT
what a stupid stupid day. ( of course if was not single I would more then likely be singing a different tune ha ha )

till tomorrow

2 comments:

Alexandra Taylor said...

Actually, I discovered the reason why Valentine's Day at NATO is probably the best place to be if you're single. One there is a shitload more men than women. This means less surprise flower/choclate deliveries, etc. Second, even if there were more women, those ever annoying suprise deliveries wouldn't even happen because they wouldn't make it past security. Good times. Off to eat my chickpea curry now.

Deadly Female said...

Happy Tuesday then :)